Sunday, November 22, 2009

road trip up North

Jana, Danette, Ivy and I rented a car for 3 days and went up North. Megiddo, Nazareth, Tiberias, Capernaum, 5000, Golan Heights, Mt Carmel, Caeserea Philipi, Caeserea, Jordan River, Mt of Beatitudes... we covered a lot in a short amount of time. it was amazing! I am so thankful for this experience. And I drove... driving in a foreign country is an experience in and of itself. good times, making memories, laughing a lot, worshipping Yeshua and sharing His love :)

Here are a few pics... of course, like I've said before, pictures do not do it justice. The Galilee/Golan Heights is by far the most beautiful place I've ever been..
a roman aqueduct in caesarea... i'm gonna go ahead and say that this is my favorite beach in the world.
Tiberias (city on the sea of Galilee)
sea of galilee
looking from the mt of beatitudes (where Jesus preached the sermon on the mt..matthew5-7) to the hill where He fed the 5,000
"st. peter's (or peeeta as i like to say it) fish" aka tilapia
view of the Jezreel valley from Megiddo....where it's all going downnnn.. literally. and Jesus wins incase you didnt know.


No comments:

Post a Comment