The first two months here were a struggle figuring out how to adjust to the spiritual atmosphere, learning how to renew my mind, learning the culture and people, etc. This past month though has been.. glorious. Yes, when I think about it the word that comes to mind is "glorious!!" I feel whole. I know the Lord has set me in a new season. It's crazy coming out of season, knowing you are entering a new one and the amount of clarity the Lord gives you on the previous. I can see clearly situations of the past 2.5 years that were tests and the Lord drawing me closer to Him through trials. I am thankful for that season and the grace He put on me to walk through it, but am really excited that He's doing a new thing! My heart is filled with joy and peace in believing and trusting in my Father. He always been faithful and will continue to be forever. Hallelujah.
Living in Jerusalem has started me on a new journey into His heart concerning Israel. Israel is the apple of His eye. There is a huge part of Him that we don't understand when we don't know His heart and plans for the place He has chosen to dwell forever. My heart has grown so much in love for this land and these people and I'm excited for the ways it will continue to grow. I love walking the streets, riding the bus just being surrounded by the people God's covenant is with. And of course seeing some of them worship Yeshua and come to know Him as the messiah. It is so special.
Chanukah starts today. So Happy Chanukah!
http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday7.htm#Story
No comments:
Post a Comment