Saturday, December 12, 2009

In His Hands

I love that the Lord is the one who directs our steps and is fully in control of where we go and what we do. We really can't go anywhere on our own efforts, it has to be Him releasing us in His perfect timing. To me that is comforting.
Dr. Don Crum taught on governmental intercession a couple times this week at Succat Hallel. He has been a believer for probably over 30 yrs and for 18 of those has wanted to come to Israel but the Lord did not release him to until last year. And then I was thinking about how I've wanted to go to Bethel church in Redding, CA for about 3 years but it never works out for me to go. But when I felt the Lord leading me to Israel for the fall, all the doors opened and it just happened. The Lord is the one who wanted me in Israel for this time, that is the only way I am here.
I love it! We just have to listen and be obedient and He will open doors and close them according to His will and purposes for our lives. I love Pr 20:24, who can understand his own way? The Lord will "left-hand" us where He pleases.

A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps. Pr 16:9

There are many plans in a man's heart, nevertheless the Lord's counsel- that will stand. Pr 19:21

A man's steps are of the Lord, how can a man understand his own way? Pr 20:24

His left hand is under my head and His right hand embraces me. SOS 8:3 (left hand speaking of the unseen activity of God in our lives; right hand being the things we can see .. i believe most of His activity in our lives we don't perceive for His thoughts and ways are higher than ours (Is55:8-9))

No comments:

Post a Comment