Yesterday morning was our first watch. We took the 6am. The prayer room here is really sweet and intimate and corporate. There was an older lady there named Lois who was such a blessing to meet and filled us in on lots of information about Israel. She prophesied that we were on a "Journey of Discovery" and we have no real assignment but just follow the path Jesus is leading us on through deep devotion to Him. She is a women filled with wisdom and very in tune with the Holy Spirit. I hope to learn a lot from her. I am asking God to supernaturally allow me to comprehend and have an understanding about Israel and the things I am being taught. Not that I claim to know anything in the past, but even more so am feeling the "I know absolutely nothing." We prayed from Rev 2-3 for the church to be purified and strengthened His bride, during this time of repentance (Days of Awe) leading up to Yum Kippur (Day of Atonement).
Today we did a watch at the Temple Mount. There were lots of people there since Yum Kippur is on Monday. It was an incredible morning of prayer and declaring Psalm 24:1, which the Lord started highlighting to me while I was in Arizona..I love when He does that!
the western wall. the men are one one side, the women on the other. boys are under the white tents for their bar mitzvah's.
at the temple mount
possibly where Jesus overturned the money changers tables
We went to Ben Yhuda with our two German roommates this afternoon. It's basically a big shopping area. I love Jerusalem, it's such a neat place; unlike anywhere I have ever been. It's nice being able to walk everywhere.
Please pray for spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical protection.
Sandra, I'm so excited for your journey! You will be constantly in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteSandra, The Lord has really blessed you to put you where you are!!May everything you do bring Him honor and glory!! May you know the fullness of His purpose in this. You will be in my prayers everyday!
ReplyDeleteAunt Marjorie
Your time there is so special! Enjoy it completely and become closer to our Father God! I want to visit there badly. Keep the pictures and stories coming Sandra. -AHD-
ReplyDeletethank you thank you thank you!! :)
ReplyDelete